The belt skimmer is used wherever non-emulsified oils and contamination particles need to be separated from process fluids. Primarily, it is used for cleaning cooling lubricants used in metal processing machines and in alkaline degreasing baths. However, it is also suited to cleaning process fluids in which free oils are located on the surface of the fluid, e.g. washing plants.
Mode of function
The belt skimmer drives an endless oil absorption belt. Floating oil adheres to the absorption belt, is scraped off in the belt skimmer and flows into a reserve tank. Various belt lengths from 600 - 2000 mm can be selected depending on the stated requirements. The maximum capacity is approx. 5 l/h oil absorption. The belt skimmer is supplied with 230 volts.
• Compact design
• Media temperature in the skimmer up to 90°C possible
• Resistant to chemicals
• Simple, trouble-free installation
• Fully automatic operation
• Handy, straightforward access as well as simple cleaning by opening a flap
• No growth of bacteria in the belt skimmer
• Easy handling
• High storage volume because of separate collecting tanks
For additional information about the filter technology, please refer to our brochure or contact us in person. You can use the following contact possibilities for this. We look forward to presenting you with our offer.
Brochure - filter technology